by Drinks Kitchen – Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
Social Media Win One of Each 950ml Bottle of Drinks Kitchen Core Flavours, Spiced Rhubarb, Herb Verde & Orange Cinchona – Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By taking part in this prize draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram and Facebook including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870 and https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms respectively. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Drinks Kitchen Limited, 6 Gerard Road,
Weston Super Mare, BS23 2RF (the Promoter), any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw (the Entrants). In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access and an active Instagram or Facebook account required to enter. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate, which will require an active email address.
- To be entered into the prize draw to win, Entrants should: Enter on Instagram by completing all of the following
4.1. Follow @drinks_kitchen on Instagram;
4.2. Like the competition post on Instagram; and
4.3. Comment their Drinks Kitchen favourite flavour
Enter on Facebook by completing all of the following
4.4. Follow @drinkskitchen on Facebook;
4.5. Like the competition post on Facebook; and
4.6. Comment their favourite Drinks Kitchen flavour
- Responses to this prize draw will be monitored and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram or Facebook communities or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, they will be removed from this prize draw. As someone who enters the prize draw, your use of Instagram and/or Facebook is subject to their respective terms and conditions. The Promoter will not accept any liability in this regard.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any comment:
a) tags any other third-party companies or brands;
b) contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
c) includes any individual without their express permission;
d) in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
e) contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code; and
f) contains any physical activity which could be deemed dangerous.
(clauses 4, 5 and 6 being together, the Entry Criteria)
- Unlimited entries per person. Each unique comment on Instagram and/or Facebook (provided the other Entry Criteria for the platform have been met) equates to one entry.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is open from 12:00pm on the 10th April 2023 and closes at 11:59pm on 30th April 2023 (the Closing Date). Entries which do not meet the Entry Criteria or which are received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all entries which meet the Entry Criteria across Instagram and Facebook received before the Closing Date by using a computer process that produces verifiable results by the Promoter or its agents.
- If the winner is an entry on Instagram:
The winner will be announced within 7 days of the Closing Date by a comment tagging the winner on the giveaway post by the @drinks_kitchen Instagram account requesting that the winner contact the Promoter by a direct message on Instagram to claim their prize.
If the winner is an entry on Facebook:
The winner will be announced within 7 days of the Closing Date by a comment tagging the winner on the giveaway post by the @drinkskitchen Facebook account requesting that the winner contact the Promoter by a direct message on Facebook to claim their prize.
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If contact cannot be made or the prize is not claimed or a postal address is not provided within seven days of prize notification an alternative winner will be drawn in accordance with the process described above. Participants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- The prize for the winner is one x 950ml bottle of each Core Flavour: Spiced Rhubarb, Herb Verde, Orange Cinchona (the Prize).
- The Prize will be sent to the postal address provided by the winner within 30 days of the Closing Date.
- There is no cash or alternative prizes available. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Sale of the Prize for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
- By entering this prize draw the winner is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and, upon accepting their prize, will be required to take part in any related publicity without further recompense.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By participating in the prize draw, you agree to the use of your personal data as described herein.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available on @drinks_kitchen Instagram and @drinkskitchen Facebook accounts after the prize has been claimed by response to the Promoter’s direct Instagram or Facebook message.
- The Promoter may elect to make available the winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this prize draw. Participants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com
We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any tax liability on the prize.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this offer, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the winner of any such failure.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any person not being able to enter the Prize Draw for any reason.
- If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram and/or Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering the prize draw, all Participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram or Facebook. By entering the prize draw, all participants also agree to a complete liability release for Instagram and Facebook.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Promoter: Drinks Kitchen Limited. 6 Gerard Road, Weston Super Mare. Registered in England under number 12992442.